Jul 23, 2013

3 songs that go together

Hello!

Lately I've been enjoying a few songs that were really popular in Romania this year and I find that they work together. Without further ado, here are my 3 picks:

Asaf Avidan - One day / Reckoning song (Wankelmut Remix)


Asaf Avidan has an unique voice and a lot of good songs that I'm slowly discovering.

Major Lazer - Get Free


Get free sounds like water, it always makes me think that I'm floating in a deep dark blue sea. There is an alternate video, which offers an important life lesson. You can watch it here!

Santigold - Disparate Youth


This song was featured in a telephone company commercial and it went big here. I like Santigold's voice, but haven't really listened to anything else.

Hope you liked these songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...